The biggest shopping destination for clothing, shoes, accessories, electronics is Orchard Park Mall in Kelowna.
It has lot's of free parking around it, so you can definitely enjoy shopping. It also offers several dining/quick snack options (Milestones Bar and Grill, Cora, Tim Horton's, Food Court).
The mall itself has 172 stores, here is the link www.orchardparkshopping.com/stores
There are also services like optometrist, alterations, hair salon, mobile phone services. Anything you are looking for, could be found here.
However in today's technologically advanced world the best shopping is withing fingers reach- online shopping. If you are looking for bargains, that will be Ali Express. They ship worldwide and sell wide range of products. Everything manufactured in China.
Here is the link to fashion forward neon-colored tee for fall (just in case you didn't know, neon colors are back in fashion this fall 2018)
Here a few tips about shopping on Ali Express without regrets:
1. Order from supplier with order history and feedback information. Always check actual feedback messages-sometimes people select 5 stars, but actual message lists their disappointments. The feedback without the message doesn't weight a lot to me. Also if there are 20 orders and only 3 positive feedback without actual message, that could mean people are not raving about the quality/fit of the goods.
2. Always measure yourself before making an order, as Chinese size M doesn't correspond with North American M. Luckily every supplier has pretty accurate measurement grid usually in centimeters and inches that will help you to identify where you fit.
And please, do not panic, if your measurements fall under 3 XL. It is OK, it happen to me and I survived! As long as garment perfectly fits you!
3. Bear in mind that manufacturing/delivering order might take up to 60 days. So if it is something time-sensitive like a gift for somebody's birthday, time your order right.
4. Some shops send little extra gifts with purchase and asking to leave glorious feedback. I am always writing honest feedback, so that people deciding to order know exactly what to expect.
5. Ordering shoes is a little tricky, as they list exactly the same sizes we use in North America (not always right). They also use actual centimeter measurements-those are correct. What I learned to be the best practice is to measure your foot and find corresponding match on the grid, if it matches your North American size- perfect, if it is bigger- than order bigger size than you normally wear.
Overall I had mostly positive experience with Ali Express.